Mar 3, 2009

Super High Me!


This week's High's and Low's

High: realizing that I have mad Wii skills while drinking wine
Low: Being told by the Today show that wine will give me cancer but save my heart. Prioritizing is tough!

High: Again, drinking wine, this time with Brent
Low: Taking drunken-technology to a new level when you call your cousin a Drunken Whore on Facebook during drink 3.
Font size
High: I have been happier in the last year than I've been in my whole life without going to a church. Spiritual phenom?
Low: I have purchased about 8 garden stars that I have decorated my house with. Have I secretly been worshiping these instead? I can't remember the verse on false idols.

for the record, the pic is me smoking HOOKA, a LEGAL THING TO DO!

1 comment:

  1. well... i don't go to church... but that doesn't mean you aren't part of "the" church... family of christ etc... and i guess it's such a long talk... which would probably require both hooka and wine... because hmm... yeah, too serious and too long for the blog comments :)

    ReplyDelete